Monday, October 12, 2009

Today's War Pig Pixs Two LAR

Two LAR Crewman-no ID included in picture. Photog's Take Note: Generic Unit ID means the Individual Marine is OFF the internet radar.

Today's Mother Lode of War Pig pixs is the result of a disturbance in the force field. This is the only explanation I can come up with to explain how I finally found the September Mojave Viper War Pig Gathering. I knew these September Viper pictures of the war pigs at 29 stumps were there but all the search engine would cough up was lots of LAR football shots. That's it. Frustrating. I tried running it by name of the photographer. Nada. The unit name. Nope. The name of etc..blah blah. Nyet. Nothing. No matter what combination I fed the search engine--no dice. Today, I was over at Bill Roggio, The Long War. He has a pix I was interested in of Alpha Company, 2nd Reconnaissance Battalion. I fed "2nd Reconnaissance Battalion" term to the cranky old DOD search engine thingie and instead of Recon Marines guess what should fall out but lots and lots of war pigs! Why? Who knows. Go Figure. HEH! Oh yead. All Search engines are notoriously stupido. All USMC pixs credit CWO 2
Lance Cpl. Angelo Frenandez, light armored vehicle crewman 2nd Platoon, Alpha Company, 2nd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion. Photo CWO2

No comments:

Post a Comment