Friday, November 05, 2004

Chester's qualifications to Comment on Battle for Fallujah

If you have been following adventures of chester you may also have also asked yourself the following inquiry:
"A reader asks in the comments section how I can know what is going on if I'm not there. Excellent question. Short answer: educated guesswork. I was a staff officer involved in planning before, during and after the invasion. Though I was in nary a firefight, figuring out the big picture was my job. I should note that I am not going to post anything that I think will endanger our boys. I have some pretty wild ideas about the ground assault that I will keep to myself. I am a combat engineer by training and the idea of going into a fortified city has my creative juices flowing . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment