Monday, August 22, 2005

Score one for CAIR----WMAL Caves---Michael Graham Refuses to Click Heels

Management at WMAL demonstrates the essence of the white feather in middle of a war. Push button eviction notice for appeasers from all car radios to follow.


via LGF: Michael Graham

"The First Amendment and I have been evicted from ABC Radio in Washington, DC.

On July 25th, the Council on American-Islamic Relations demanded that I be “punished” for my on-air statements regarding Islam and its tragic connections to terrorism. Three days later, 630 WMAL and ABC Radio suspended me without pay for comments deemed “hate radio” by CAIR.

CAIR immediately announced that my punishment was insufficient and demanded I be fired. ABC Radio and 630 WMAL have now complied. I have now been fired for making the specific comments CAIR deemed “offensive,” and for refusing to retract those statements in a management-mandated, on-air apology. ABC Radio further demanded that I agree to perform what they described as “additional outreach efforts” to those people or groups who felt offended.

I refused. And for that refusal, I have been fired.

It appears that ABC Radio has caved to an organization that condemns talk radio hosts like me, but has never condemned Hamas, Hezbollah, and one that wouldnÂ’t specifically condemn Al Qaeda for three months after 9/11."

No comments:

Post a Comment