Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dude! It's Saturday. Where's USMC Jason Sepulveda's Savings Account Cash...??

Yead, that's right. It's Saturday and it's time for another scalawag update. Jim Bostick, formerly mayor of Fort Lupton, Colorado resigned from his post as Mayor and to date has not replaced the $7500.00 he "relieved" from the deceased Marine Jason Sepulveda:

"It is with great sadness that I am writing this letter but with all
that has gone on with the recent events and my health, I feel it is the
best interest of the city and myself to resign my post as mayor for the
City of Fort Lupton. I believe in this town and I am very proud of the
way the town is moving ... It has been a great pleasure to have served
and worked with each and every one of you."


I don't especially feel a great sadness at your leaving but I would feel a lot better if you left behind Jason's savings account cash for a major yahoo! party on your way out. However, since four years have transpired since you "liberated" Jason's cash I don't expect you're in any hurry to pay anything back. Guess you figure everyone has a 30 second memory bank anyway and if we don't we do have one those MI-this-memory-will-self-destruct in....
Jim Bostick, who also buried Jason Sepulveda, still owns a couple of funeral homes in Colorado but will not repay the money taken from the savings account of the Marine who died in a car accident while on weekend liberty in North Carolina four years ago. Excuse me...thats 2002. Only now he gets around to resigning from embarrassment. Ok. Jim Bostick is a hard case hombre. As such, Jim Bostick is in need of serious attention and inquiry.
Jack Burton says: Jim Bostick must pay.


No comments:

Post a Comment