Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Goddess Of Blogs on Ledge

Now would be a good time to sweet talk her off the ledge. She did request help:

"If any of you want to talk me off the ledge, now would be a very good time. It's Christmas, and I have no love for my fellow man."

I'm no help. I just saw Nurse Preen read the riot act to Monte Woolley in: The Man Who Came to Dinner and I'm considering looking for similar employment myself.

Nurse Preen: I am not only walking out on this case, Mr. Whiteside, I am leaving the nursing profession. I became a nurse because all my life, ever since I was a little girl, I was filled with the idea of serving a suffering humanity. After one month with you , Mr. Whiteside, I am going to work in a munitions factory. From now on , anything I can do to help exterminate the human race will fill me with the greatest of pleasure. If Florence Nightingale had ever nursed YOU, Mr. Whiteside, she would have married Jack the Ripper instead of founding the Red Cross!

Hummmm. This a two "shaken but not stirred" problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment