Friday, April 09, 2010

While POTUS Arthur Neville Chamberlain-Obama Waves the White Flag Here is Something to wash out the taste ....


Chamberlain Obama really has me pissed. Deals with the Russki's. HEH. Now there is a plan you can take to the bank. Kicking all Israeli nuke scientist out! ahuh. Israel is now our enemy? But allows this Islamofascist clown Tariq Ramadan in. Tell me again...who is this potus the leader of??

What next--invitations to Iranian nuke scientist? Banning Islamofascist labels. yead, buddy, that'll work. Now, There's a hoot. Bet that sucker is going over big in Tehran. I'm sure this POTUS is trying to kill our enemies by forcing them to laugh so hard they break a rib or worse yet laugh their ass off. You know, When Bush was in, there never was- NEVER any doubt in my mind, as much as I disagreed with Bush, that the security of this country was first and foremost on his mind...damn if I can say that about this leftist POTUS. To his mind, a good licking is not only what we deserve but we have got coming to us. What a bastion of democracy! NOT! Standby for the incoming Democrat massacre in November. Stupak already jumped ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment