Monday, November 30, 2009

Cut to the Chase: Why the SEALS will Hang....PAYBACK

Limbaugh has a recent caller-a Naval Intell officer interesting take on the SEALS and the FAT LIP incident due on DEC 7,Monday. The Senior Higher as well as civilian Higher has been bought and sold. Plucked Peaches.


RUSH: So let me cut to the chase here. So what I think I hear you saying is the blowback that you mentioned is, this is payback for the SEALs violating the ROE on this captain of the Maersk; and this is the chain of command reasserting itself, letting everybody know who's boss and what's going to happen to you if you don't follow orders?

CALLER: That is my rather experienced opinion -- and, frankly, the opinion of others. I am very close to the special operations community here in North Carolina, and, you know, that opinion is surfacing. These people are very vindictive -- and you have to understand, Mr. Limbaugh, you're very pro-military, and you always say wonderful things about our people in service, and we greatly appreciate it. But I do have to say this, and I'd like to make this one point. I've had two sons, by the way. My two eldest sons have done multiple tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. The military of today is not the military that fought World War II. It is not even the military that fought the first Gulf War. It is a military that has been thoroughly politicized. It is a military that is suffering the fallout of Patricia Schroeder's ridiculous, politically correct policies that still have great power and sway in the military. And I'm just going to have to tell you: I do not mean to impugn the junior personnel in the military, the line troops, the junior officers. I'm not talking about these people. These people are doing a fine job. They're outstanding people. But the senior ranking, the civilian and senior ranking military personnel are thoroughly indoctrinated and on board with this politically correct agenda that's in the military.

RUSH: Yeah. I'll tell you the most recent example of it. A glaring example was General Casey, more concerned about the "diversity" in his Army than the loss of life at Fort Hood.

CALLER: General Casey, sir, and Wesley Clark are not the exceptions in the upper echelons. They are the rule. Those are the kinds of men that are running the show and they will throw the junior personnel under the bus to save themselves every time. And that is my opinion. Again, I don't mean to impugn any of the junior people.

No comments:

Post a Comment