Thursday, January 28, 2010

What is best in life...


"Trijicon announced that it would cease the release of the scripture on future products, and would provide kits to remove the references from optics in the field.
" sigh


Trijicon caved to the PC crowd and is no longer going to produce the Jesus scopes. The Marine Corps alone has a $660 million multi-year contract to supply 800,000 ACOGs so that's a substantial amount of Marine Corps "concerned" pressure. The next scopes will be sanitized and no scripture will be included. The biblical verses were added as reference to Trijicon founder Glyn Bindon's faith and the glowing tritium in the rifle scopes. The word Light appears in all the verses. See. Now this is what 100 per cent pure unadulterated bull crap will do for you when the PC crowd starts howling and the pitch forks come out. Unfair! Let us not be beastly to the Islamofascists!

Next thing you know, why they will retaliate and start howling "Allah Akbar" right before they unleash hell upon us. Fortunately, in this world of toil and tears, there still is a bright spot of sanity. The Israelis. In particular: DoubleTapper. Heh. Great name for a blog in Israel. First time I ever heard the term was after my son returned from Marine Corps training that included the practice he called "double tapper" aka two shot fired in quick succession intended to kill.

The DoubleTapper has a different take on the fussbudgets "concerns":

"FYI, Jews don't believe in the New Testament
If it were up to me I'd have them put

Psalm 144:1 on our scopes.

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle." Or
Ezekiel 25:17 "And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

HEH. Not bad. But too long. If it were up to me I'd have something, short and sweet, from the book of Conan:

"Crush Your Enemies."

No comments:

Post a Comment