Thursday, May 07, 2009

Its official: the white house press corps has no balls

Gangsta threats from the White House to Chrysler's secured lenders via Obama "Car Czar" Steven Rattner.


"What I failed to make clear was that, unlike the supposed experience of Tom Lauria's client, the tale of woe that has been passed to me does not have as its agent of malice the White House Press Corps, which, while certainly annoying, lacks a certain killer instinct and terror inducing reputation. Instead, the creditors to which I refer were purportedly threatened with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Internal Revenue Service. Moreover, the fund whose tale I am privy to is allegedly not the only entity that was subject to such inducements. There are, according to my source, two others."
FineMrespice

No comments:

Post a Comment